Drifting.
Being a drifter isn't as bad as you'd think.
It's only other people that make you feel badly about it. Really. I mean... as long as you have money to pay your bills and keep food on the table, what's so horrible about changing jobs? New scenery is nice.
Or maybe I'm trying to justify walking away again.
But this time-- it wasn't my fault.
We'll talk later.
It's only other people that make you feel badly about it. Really. I mean... as long as you have money to pay your bills and keep food on the table, what's so horrible about changing jobs? New scenery is nice.
Or maybe I'm trying to justify walking away again.
But this time-- it wasn't my fault.
We'll talk later.

3 Comments:
*hugs you*
Am glad that you're out of there. People who treat you like shit do not deserve to have you working for them. I only wish guardian angel would plz advise as to state of benefactor, stat. Maybe we should all work in television.
Also, I have best quote of day for you:
"My opinion? The person did not just have issues, he had a full-year subscription, the swimsuit edition and the football phone."
Can't think of who that reminds us of. . .
-Mill
Hoookerr!!!
Hey Girly I miss you! Just wanted to say Hi!
~Toshy
Is it 'later' yet?
Post a Comment
<< Home